Wednesday, February 20, 2008

March Book of the Month



So,we decided that this month we would mix it up a little and think of a book that we have read in school and that we really enjoyed reading. If you haven't read this book yet, make sure you have some kleenexes handy.
I remember reading this in the 5th grade, about 6 years ago I decided to read it again just to see if it really was as good as I remembered...I cried more then the first time I read it. It really is worth reading at least once.
All i will say is it is about a boy and his two dogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Carly to read this book!!

Carly said...

:) I'm pretty excited to read it too- pretty sad that I haven't read it yet!

Carly said...

Bethie thanks for your sweet text to Mike yesterday, I really don't do that much for Amanda but you're nice to say that. I'm going to miss her if she marries Quinton and moves to SLC! You'll have to take over the grocery shopping duties :)